REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
The process of depositing checks can be a time-consuming hassle. Batching checks, trips to the bank, deposit slips. Do you want to stop rushing around with stacks of paper just to deposit checks?
What is RDC in banking? Our Remote Deposit Capture Service allows you to electronically send checks for deposit to your account without leaving your office. RDC Deposit is a web-based, check image capture, deposit processing, and storage solution. The bank provides the remote deposit scanner machine (scanner) that allows you to securely image your check deposits with your computer and internet connection. Just log in, scan your checks, verify the information, and transmit the deposit.
Explore the Benefits
Not sure which digital solution is right for your business? We'll help you compare mobile deposit and RDC deposit so you can decide.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote deposit capture machine linked to a computer in your office
- Save time and money over going to bank
- Eliminate courier or armored car serviced for checks
- Extend same-day deposit deadline, 6:30pm ET / 5:30pm CT
- Digital image archive up to 60 days
- Export transaction data and images
- Access funds quickly, as checks are received*
Business mobile app to deposit checks from anywhere
- Flexible mobile technology
- Access funds as checks arrive*
Ready to get started with Remote Deposit Capture?
Already a Remote Deposit Capture client?
Remote Deposit Capture risks are limited by controls and advanced technology. Additionally, the reduction of storing and transporting checks helps mitigate fraud and operational risk for both you and your customers. Always follow the guidance and requirements for remote deposit capture as provided by your financial institution.
- Unique ID's, passwords, and administrative controls for each user.
- Encrypted transmissions to reduce potential for fraud.
- Automatic software updates are included with the service.
- Survey to ensure compliance with operating guidelines.
We've Got Answers
For more information about Remote Deposit Capture, call our Treasury Solutions team at 1.866.833.0050 or we can contact you.
* Deposits are subject to bank's Availability Schedule.