Get more from your money with a Certificate of Deposit (CD)! New rates bring new opportunities to save smarter and earn more.
Rules and restrictions apply, see below.
Our Traditional CDs are a great way to invest, generally with higher interest rates than other savings options! Available in a variety of terms, you'll get higher yields and the security of FDIC insurance. Whether you need a fixed-rate CD for just a few months, or something for the long term, let us help you set up a CD that will meet your savings goals.
- Rates is fixed throughout the term. Ask us for current rates.
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly.
- Early withdrawal penalty may apply.
Minimum Opening Deposit:
- $1,000 (terms of 12 months or more)
- OR $2,500 (terms less than 12 months)
Start Saving Today!
Talk to one of our bankers today, and let us help you meet your savings goals!
*Offers effective April 12, 2017 through June 30, 2017. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. IRAs are eligible. Limited time offer. See a banker for more information. Rates may vary at Columbus, Ohio, banking centers.