The Ruth Glaser Bryan Scholarship was created to assist with tuition only for Muncie and Delaware County students planning to major in art or an art-related field at a recognized art institute, college or university. Each school may nominate three
students. Students must be a high school senior who will graduate from a Delaware County high school or, as in the case of the Indiana Academy, the student must have lived in Delaware County and been eligible to attend a Delaware County high
school prior to admittance to the Academy. Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher. Students shall receive this scholarship for no more than four academic years, must remain an art major, and maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA
and full-time enrollment status to continue eligibility. Award amounts will vary each year and 21st Scholar recipients are not eligible.
DOWNLOAD THE RUTH GLASER BRYAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
DOWNLOAD THE RUTH GLASER BRYAN SCHOLARSHIP RENEWAL APPLICATION*
*renewal applications do not require supplemental information
Supplemental Information (to be included with New Application - does not need to be provided with Renewal Application:)
- List of extra-curricular activities (i.e. Athletics, Social Clubs, Student Body Government, Community Involvement, Honors, Awards, etc.). Include the activity, years participating and any offices held, recognition and/or honors.
- List work experience & wage earned (current-employment first).
- Briefly discuss your goals and aspirations for your college years and the years immediately following college graduation.
- Of your academic and personal accomplishments, describe the one that gave you the feeling of the greatest achievement.
- One letter of recommendation from an instructor or teacher.
- High school transcript that includes GPA, class standing, SAT and/or ACT scores.
- Portfolio (PDF including five high-resolution examples of your original artwork, along with a short explanation of why you chose each submission.)
Instructions for submitting required Material:
- Compile application and all supplemental information into one PDF file.
- Compose email with subject line that reads: Scholarship Name – Student Name, Semester/Year
- Example: Ruth Glaser Bryan Scholarship – Jane Doe – Fall 2021
- Attach PDF and send email to FMPWA contact listed below