MOBILE BANKING APP
Take Us with You Wherever You Go.
Do your banking whenever – and wherever – you’d like with the First Merchants mobile app.
The FMB Banking app is a simple, secure, and convenient place to manage your accounts, build your budget, or meet your goals – anytime, anywhere. Open an account, check your credit score, deposit checks, search your recent activity, transfer money, track your spending habits, set savings goals, schedule and pay bills, send money with Zelle®, and more! It’s an entire bank, right in your pocket.
Download the app:
Everyday banking is fast, easy, and secure in the app or on your PC:
- Manage your money with full-bank functionality at your fingertips.
- State-of-the-art security technology protects you anytime, anywhere.
- Card controls put you in charge of how and where your debit card gets used.
- Know where you stand with custom alerts to help keep track of your balance, transfers, bill payments, and purchases.
- Split the check, pay a sitter, or gift money to friends and family using Zelle®.
- Deposit checks anywhere using your phone.
- Easily pay one-time and recurring bills on the go.
- Protect personal information and save paper when you enroll in eStatements.
Using our the FMBanking Mobile App or First Merchants Personal Online Banking, you can set up Bill Pay with ease. Simply go to “More” then “Bill Pay”. Easily set up payee’s and payments online.
Users may download our Mobile App from the App Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore.
Each time you log in to First Merchants Mobile Banking, the most current balances will be displayed.
First Merchants Mobile apps for personal and business users are available in the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, Google Play for Android devices, and the Amazon Appstore for Kindle Fire.
Yes, First Merchants offers tablet-optimized Mobile apps for iPad and Android tablet users that are available from your tablet's mobile browser.
To navigate, access the menu and choose an option.
Ensure your device's browser has cookies enabled. In addition, enable style sheets for the best viewing experience.