MOBILE BANKING APP
Take Us with You Wherever You Go.
Do your banking whenever – and wherever – you’d like with the First Merchants mobile app.
The FMB Banking app is a simple, secure, and convenient place to manage your accounts, build your budget, or meet your goals – anytime, anywhere. Open an account, check your credit score, deposit checks, search your recent activity, transfer money, track your spending habits, set savings goals, schedule and pay bills, send money with Zelle®, and more! It’s an entire bank, right in your pocket.
Download the app:
Everyday banking is fast, easy, and secure in the app or on your PC:
- Manage your money with full-bank functionality at your fingertips.
- State-of-the-art security technology protects you anytime, anywhere.
- Card controls put you in charge of how and where your debit card gets used.
- Know where you stand with custom alerts to help keep track of your balance, transfers, bill payments, and purchases.
- Split the check, pay a sitter, or gift money to friends and family using Zelle®.
- Deposit checks anywhere using your phone.
- Easily pay one-time and recurring bills on the go.
- Protect personal information and save paper when you enroll in eStatements.
First Merchants Mobile apps for personal and business users are available in the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, Google Play for Android devices, and the Amazon Appstore for Kindle Fire.
- Make sure you are using the new FMB Banking app (Apple, Android).
- Our system is designed to ensure broad compatibility across various devices and platforms. For mobile users, the FMB Banking app supports iOS 11.x and later versions, as well as Android 9.x. For Apple Watch users, version 8.x and onwards is compatible. On desktop, we recommend using the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge for Windows users, and Apple Safari for macOS, ensuring a seamless experience across all major browsers. This includes support for any previous versions that continue to receive updates from their respective developers—Microsoft, Google, Mozilla, and Apple.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can select the link at the bottom of the login box for “Account Recovery” on the app, or “Forgot Login ID” on the Personal Online Banking in the login box located at www.firstmerchants.com. This will allow you to retrieve your username, unlock your account and change your password. If you still need help, call customer service at 1.800.205.3464.
Yes, the app allows you to make a mobile deposit by taking photos of the front and back of the check, just as you did before. View the helpful how to video.
- Apple Users: Have automatic updates? You’re all set. If not, you’ll be prompted to update next time you open the FMB Banking app.
- Android Users: Uninstall your existing First Merchants app and download our brand new FMB Banking app from the Google Play Store. Need help uninstalling your old app, click here for help.
Yes, the online and mobile banking service utilizes state-of-the-art security, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, password access and application time-out when your device is not in use.