Amburn Memorial Scholarship
PLEASE NOTE: Our scholarship applications are currently closed. Please check back during Fall 2020.
The Amburn Memorial Scholarship, established in honor of former elementary teacher Daisie B. Amburn, is designed to benefit students majoring in elementary education. The scholarship will be awarded to Delaware County high school graduates
for the purpose of continued education in the area of elementary education. The award is automatically renewed for a four year college term as long as the student maintains full-time status and a “C” (2.0) or better cumulative GPA.
Award amounts will vary from year to year.
Supplemental Information (to be included with the scholarship application):
- List of extra-curricular activities (i.e. Athletics, Social Clubs, Student Body Government, Community Involvement, Honors, Awards, etc.). Include the activity, years participating and any offices held, recognition and/or honors.
- List work experience & wage earned (current-employment first).
- A brief summary about your intended area of study and your reason for choosing this major or career path.
- Briefly discuss your goals and aspirations for your college years and the years immediately following college graduation.
- One letter of recommendation from an instructor or teacher.
- High school transcript that includes GPA, class standing, SAT and/or ACT scores.
The specified form no longer exists or is currently unpublished.
For More Information Contact:
First Merchants Private Wealth Advisors
P.O. Box 1467
Muncie, IN 47308-1467