Kuhner Scholarship Foundation
PLEASE NOTE: Our scholarship applications are currently closed. Please check back during Fall 2020.
The Kuhner Scholarship Foundation was created by members of the Kuhner family for the purpose of providing scholarships to students in the fields of theology, food chemistry, engineering, or related sciences. The Kuhner Family operated the Kuhner
Packing Company and stockyards in Muncie from the early part of the 20th century through the 1940’s. This scholarship is automatically renewed for the four year college term as long as the student maintains a cumulative GPA
of 2.0 or better and maintains full-time enrollment status. The award amount will vary each year.
Supplemental Information (to be included with the scholarship application:)
- List of extra-curricular activities (i.e. Athletics, Social Clubs, Student Body Government, Community Involvement, Honors, Awards, etc.). Include the activity, years participating and any offices held, recognition and/or honors.
- List work experience & wage earned (current-employment first).
- A brief summary stating your intended area of study and your reason for choosing this major or career path.
- Briefly discuss your goals and aspirations for your college years and the years immediately following college graduation.
- One letter of recommendation from an instructor.
- High school transcript that includes GPA, class standing, SAT and/or ACT scores.
Instructions for submitting required Material:
- Compile all required information into one email.
- Subject line should read: [Scholarship Name - Student Name, Semester / Year]
- Example: Kuhner Scholarship Foundation scholarship - Curtis Krammes, Spring 2020
The specified form no longer exists or is currently unpublished.
For More Information Contact:
First Merchants Private Wealth Advisors
P.O. Box 1467
Muncie, IN 47308-1467