ENROLL IN ESTATEMENTS
Go green with eStatements
Note: If you are not yet an Online Banking customer, you will need to sign-up for Online Banking before you can enroll in eStatements.
To sign up:
- Sign in to the First Merchants Mobile App or First Merchants Personal Online Banking.
- Choose 'Account Services', then 'eDocument Preferences'.
- Click the edit icon to change from paper statement to eStatement.
- Review and accept the service agreement.
- You'll be able to view your eStatements in 'Account Services' under 'eDocument' when the next statement is printed.
- Once you're signed up to receive eStatements, you will receive an email each time a new statement is available.
- If you choose eStatements, and any statements were previously bundled with another checking or savings account, the statements will then be delivered separately.
- eStatement requests from any owner/signer/Administrator will be accepted as the customer's statement delivery choice on behalf of all owners/signers/Administrators, and paper statements will be discontinued.
- Statements will be available in the eDocuments Center for up to 18 months.
- If you would like to also receive paper statements for any of your accounts showing in eStatements, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.205.3464. A monthly fee may apply for paper statements, depending on account type; the eStatement service is available at no charge.
Questions? Contact us at 1.800.205.3464.