Your Private Banking Partner will help you find solutions for the day-to-day liquidity, while also assisting the rest of your wealth management team as they formulate plans for your total relationship. Each client’s needs are intricate and nuanced.
First Merchants will tailor a strategy appropriate for your current needs that will easily adapt to your changing goals. Our advisors will build a plan to fit you and not the other way around.
Our Private Wealth Account is an FDIC insured account that provides Private Wealth Clients the ultimate banking experience with the highest level of services available. Exclusive account benefits include:
- Unlimited Foreign ATM transactions4
- Official Checks and Money Orders
- Standard Checks and 50% off other designs
- Enhanced MasterCard Debit Card1
- Retirement Consultation
- Overdraft Protection Transfers from any linked account2
- Online Banking and Bill Pay (must be 18 years or older for Bill Pay)
- Mobile and Text Banking
- Telephone Banking
- MoneyPass ATM Network
HOW TO KEEP IT COMPLIMENTARY
Maintain a personal banking relationship or investment relationship of $250,000 and greater, or your Private Wealth Account relationship of $50,000 or more. Otherwise $25 Monthly Maintenance Fee.
- Premier Interest Rates on tiered deposit balances3
- Money Market Savings with Monthly Maintenance Fee Waived and interest rate bonus of 0.10% APY6
- CD and IRA CD interest rate bonus of 0.05% APY
- Family Benefits – up to six complimentary First Merchants Carefree checking accounts for immediate family members
- Safe deposit box rental discount of 50% where available
- Preferred Private Banking credit solution loan rates
- $250 off closing costs for new residential mortgages
- No Annual Fee on any new Home Equity Line of Credit5
1Certain restrictions may apply. 2We’II automatically transfer funds lo cover your negative balance, in $50 increments on linked deposit accounts. Service charges may
apply. 3The variable interest rate and annual percentage yield for your account depends upon the applicable balance. The interest rate and annual percentage yield for these tiers may change at any time. The interest rate changes are made at the bank’s
discretion. Interest will accrue daily and credit monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest. We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily
periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks). 4Foreign ATM transactions are; inquiries, transfers, and withdrawals
at non First Merchants ATMs. Private Wealth checking accounts will receive all foreign ATM transactions free and rebates of the other ATM operator’s fee credited to the account. 5Subject to credit approval. 6Monthly maintenance fee waived for statement
cycles where you maintain an open First Merchants Elite, First Merchants
Advantage, Private Wealth Checking or Private Checking account. If you have an open First Merchants Elite,
First Merchants Advantage, Private Wealth Checking or Private Checking account
and receive the $10 monthly maintenance fee on the Money Market account, the fee
will be refunded on the next statement cycle. *Certain restrictions may apply. Terms subject to change.