We partner with individuals, families and organizations to provide comprehensive solutions and personal service in pursuit of a secure financial future.
We create value for our clients through:
- Powerful Local Resources – Delivering broad advisory capabilities through local, engaged and empowered leaders.
- Comprehensive and Coordinated Approach – Surrounding our clients with a team of experts to deliver financial solutions focused on their long-term financial success.
- Standard of Excellence – Delivering proactive service and client advocacy as we look to build powerful, intergenerational relationships.
Our team consists of more than 60 professionals (including Attorneys, CFAs, CFPs, CTFAs, CRPSs, and ChFCs) managing assets in excess of $1.9 billion.
Our solutions for every goal
- Investment Management
- Trust Administration
- Tailored Lending and Deposits
- Estate and Financial Planning
- Estate Administration
- Investment Management
- 401(k) Plans and 403(b) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Pension Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- SEP/Simple IRAs
Our team delivers expertise in the following disciplines
First Merchants Private Wealth Advisors takes a disciplined approach to investment management. Our discipline starts with initial conversations with our client and the development of a personal investment policy statement. It continues through the creation
of a tailored portfolio, constructed and designed to meet the goals and needs of the client. Regardless of the portfolio objective, our disciplined approach ensures we are executing our fiduciary responsibility, aligned with the client’s desires.
- Provide individuals, non-profits, and businesses diversified equity and fixed income portfolio management
- Provide clients access to our portfolio research and management teams
- Fee-based asset management – aligning client goals with portfolio management
- Disciplined buy and sell philosophy
Personal Trust and Estate Planning:
Personal trust and estate planning is one of the most overlooked areas of personal financial management, but one of the most important. At First Merchants Private Wealth Advisors, our professionals will advise you on:
- Appropriate structures and solutions to meet your needs
- Generational and/or charitable trust administration
- Asset protection and tax-planning
- Coordination with your trusted advisors such as Attorneys, CPAs and family
In today’s busy world, First Merchants simplifies your banking needs. Some of the services and solutions our private banking team offers include:
- Personal cash management
- Tailored lending to include – private portfolio lines, private lines of credit, home equity loans and lines of credit
A successful retirement program is one of the most important benefits you can offer your employees. Regardless of the size of your business or the type of plan you need, First Merchants can assist. We will advise you through every step in starting up
a plan, or transferring an existing plan to one of our experts. First Merchants offers many types of retirement plan options and will help you determine the ideal solution for your business. Advantages of a retirement plan include:
- Potential employer tax benefits
- Attracting and retaining quality employees - This means you will spend less time and money on recruiting and training new employees
- Helping secure retirement for employers and employees
First Merchants offers full service brokerage accounts through First Merchants Investment Services*. Services and solutions include:
- Taxable, retirement, and college savings accounts
- Financial and retirement planning
- Tailored equity, fixed income, and insurance solutions
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFG STC Insurance Agency LLC), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered. Investments are: *Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured
*May lose value *Not financial institution guaranteed *Not a deposit *Not insured by any federal government agency. Registered location: 200 East Jackson St., Muncie, IN 47305 (866) 238 0082
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Cetera Investment Services LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Not all of
the products and services referenced on this site may be available in every state and through every advisor listed. For additional information please contact the advisor(s) listed on the site, visit the Cetera Investment Services LLC site at www.ceterainvestmentservices.com