Available for public fund groups and not-for-profits with higher balances and larger transaction processing needs.
- Available to not-for-profits or public fund groups.
- Monthly account analysis service charge and other fees based on account activity
- Fees may be reduced or eliminated with earnings credit based on account balance
- Rates are tiered based on account balance and may vary. Ask us for current rates.
- Interest is accrued daily and credited monthly.
Minimum Opening Deposit:
- Free eStatements with images or
- Free Paper statements with images
Other service fees may apply.
Accelerating your business’s cash flow cycle is extremely important for the success of your business. We have the tools to help you collect money faster, keep it longer, make it work harder, and manage it efficiently; so you can concentrate on running
your business. Click here to learn more.
Our lending options help you finance the growth in your business and prepare for any unexpected changes you may have. Visit your local banking center or visit our business lending solutions page to learn more.
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules have been implemented requiring all financial institutions to identify and verify the beneficial owners of a covered legal entity when opening a new account or updating signers on an account, including deposit, loan and
safe deposit box accounts. Find out more about Beneficial Ownership and download the Certification Form.