To protect the security of your accounts, our online banking system uses one-time security codes to verify your identity. This practice is sometimes referred to as Out-of-Band Authentication (OOBA), and is used to help mitigate both internal and external
You may be prompted to enter a security code:
- When you log in to the system for the first time, or from a new device
- When you log in after you've cleared data from your browser or are using a new browser
- For business functions like transmitting ACH transactions, uploading files, and initiating Wire Transfers. (If multiple Users are required to submit a transaction, the final Approver will be prompted for OOBA to Transmit the transaction(s).)
- When you perform other transactions we have selected for extra security, like changing your contact information
- If we don't recognize the device you're using for another reason
If we need to confirm your identity, the system will ask you to choose how you'd like to be contacted: either by a phone call or a text message to a number associated with your account
- If you choose the text message option, you will enter the one-time code in Online Banking that will be sent in a text from Short Code 63018.
- If you choose the phone call option, a code will appear onscreen and you'll receive an automated call prompting you to either speak or type the code on your phone’s keypad.
Remember to keep your contact information up to date!
Listed phone numbers are those currently on record with us. If you need to add or change a number, you can do it within the system later, but for security purposes, you must select one of the listed numbers to complete this request. If your correct phone
number is not listed as a choice, contact Customer Service at 1.800.205.3464, or Treasury Solutions at 1.866.833.0050, to change the contact information you have on file.