Zero Balance Accounts
Automatically manage cash flow by concentrating balances while maintaining separate accounts with our Zero Balance Account (ZBA) service.
Daily disbursements are funded and receivables are consolidated in multiple accounts with the ZBA service. At the end of each day, an automatic transfer is made to/from your primary account to/from the ZBA to bring it to a $0.00 balance. Here’s an example of a typical ZBA account structure:
- Eliminate idle balances.
- No need for manual transfers between accounts.
- Protect your Main Operating account information.
- Reduce potential for overdrafts.
- Improve account reconciliation.
- Add a Sweep to Loan or Investment Sweep* to achieve maximum earnings on your consolidated operating cash.
Additional limitations and requirements may apply. For more information about Zero Balance Accounts, call our Treasury Solutions team at 1.866.833.0050.
*Investments are not FDIC insured, are not deposits of First Merchants Bank, are not guaranteed by any federal government agency, and may lose value. No Bank Guarantee. The Fund's prospectus contains this and other information about the funds and should be read carefully before investing. To request or receive a copy of a prospectus, visit www.FederatedInvestors.com or www.meederfunds.com.