Remote Deposit Capture Service
Say goodbye to the hassle of time-consuming trips to the bank and filling out deposit slips by hand. Imagine the possibility of not having to rush to the bank to make a deposit.
Our Remote Deposit Capture Service allows you to electronically send checks for deposit to your account without leaving your office. Remote Deposit is a web-based, check image capture, deposit processing, and storage solution. The bank provides the desktop scanner that allows you to securely image your check deposits with your computer and internet connection. Just log in, scan your checks, verify the information, and transmit the deposit.
- Save time and money since you don't have to go to the bank to make deposits.
- Eliminate courier or armored car service fees.
- No need to manually create a deposit ticket.
- Extended deposit deadline: 6:30 pm EST/5:30 pm CST to receive same day ledger credit*.
- The digital image archive allows you to view deposited checks for up to 60 days.
- Deposit to multiple accounts and entities.
- Transaction data and check images can be exported for customized reporting or uploaded to accounting software.
Improved Cash Flow
- Make deposits as you receive checks for faster availability.
- Unique ID's, passwords, and administrative controls for each user.
- Encrypted transmissions to reduce potential for fraud.
- Automatic software updates are included with the service.
- Annual survey to ensure compliance with operating guidelines.
Minimum System Requirements
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher.
- Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista (all versions), Windows 7 (all versions), Windows 8.
The following software components are necessary for the application to operate correctly:
- Adobe Reader 5.1 or higher (For Reports).
- .NET Framework 2.0 or higher.
- WinZip Utility: WinZip 9.0 or higher installed.
Additional limitation and requirements may apply. For more information about Remote Deposit, call our Treasury Solutions team at 1.866.833.0050.
We've Got Answers
Have questions about setting up your Remote Deposit Capture service? Click the button below to download our Quick Start Guide and learn how to perform key tasks within the system.