Do your banking whenever - and wherever - you choose, with the First Merchants Mobile app from First Merchants Bank. Download our app for Apple, Android and Kindle Fire. Watch the video below to learn how to download our mobile app.
First Merchants Mobile Banking is a simple, secure and convenient way to manage your bank accounts, anytime, anywhere, right from your Apple, Android or Kindle Fire device! Whether you’re at home, at work, or on the go, your bank accounts are at your fingertips; deposit checks, check your balance and see recent activity, make transfers, schedule and pay bills, find locations, and more, all on your mobile device!
To use the First Merchants Mobile app, you must be an Online Banking user of First Merchants Bank.
- Deposit checks
- See status of mobile deposits
- Make a person to person payment
- Claim money received while on the go
Balances and Transactions
- View balances for multiple accounts
- View pending and recent transactions
- Search transactions by date, description or amount
Transfers and Payments
- Transfer money between your First Merchants accounts
- Schedule and pay bills to existing payees from your checking account
Transferring funds is easy in our app, learn how in this video!
- How to find nearby banking centers and ATMs using the Mobile App
- Get directions
- Search locations by ZIP code or city, state
Quick Access Option (phone apps)
- Users can create a passcode to sign in quickly and view accounts
- iPhone users can use Apple's Touch ID to sign in quickly and view accounts
- ID and password are required when making transfers, payments, or deposits
Learn how to save time using Apple's Touch ID, watch our quick video here.
We understand the importance of security when managing your finances. We use industry standard security measures to protect your information both online and within our mobile apps.
No account data is ever stored on your device, but if your mobile device is lost or stolen, you may deactivate Mobile Banking anytime by logging in to your Online Banking account and selecting 'Disable Device' or remove device from the Mobile Banking Center. Or, give us a call at 1.800.205.3464 for assistance (M-F 7 a.m.-8 p.m., S 9 a.m.-3 p.m. ET).
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Amazon, Kindle and Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.