For business, non-profit, and public sector clients who want a solution that is more robust than a traditional business card, the Purchasing Card is the answer.
Many organizations use the Purchasing Card to streamline their purchasing and expense management processes by increasing spending controls, decreasing the amount of time spent on purchasing activities, and providing robust reporting and workflow tools.
The Purchasing Card, offered through Elan, is a credit card that helps companies enjoy more accurate cash forecasting, greater insight into spend and cash flows, and increased float to better leverage their cash position.
The Vendor Matching Service utilizes a client’s Excel file of vendor information and matches it to the Visa database to show which vendors accept credit cards. This convenient tool provides a way to estimate potential spend and economic benefits that can be optimized with our Purchasing Card.
- Single card solution
- Reduces costs and processing fees
- Eliminates petty cash accounts & paper-based purchase processes
- Provides better cash flow forecasting
- Increases payables float without damaging vendor relationships
- Increases internal spending and processing controls
- Accelerates delivery of purchases by enabling direct employee procurement
- Enhances supplier management
- Assists in reducing fraud
- Online reporting with customizable information management
- Client manages card program online: order new cards, change limits, etc.
- Convenient to use (24 million locations worldwide, wherever Visa cards are accepted)
Business Card v. Purchasing Card
|Business Card||Purchasing Card|
|Liability||Personal or Corporate||Corporate|
|Online Card Setup and Maintenance||No||Yes|
|Online File Exports||Limited||Yes|
|Expense Report Integration||No||Yes|
|Accounting System Integration||No||Yes|
|Travel Accident Insurance||Yes||Yes|
|Lost Luggage Insurance||No||Yes|
|Dedicated Account Manager||No||Yes|
To learn more, call us at 1.866.833.0050 or email us.