You can save time and money by replacing virtually every check-based payment and receivables collection process with Automated Clearing House (ACH)/Electronic Funds Transfer transactions!.
ACH Origination is available through First Merchants Business Online Banking and offers flexible options - You can upload NACHA formatted files, initiate one-off transactions, and build templates for recurring transactions for:
- Direct Deposit of Pay for your Employees
- Vendor Payments
- Expense Reimbursement Payments
- State and Federal Tax Payments
- Accounts Receivable Collection - Direct Payments
- Cash Concentration
Transactions initiated by 5:00 pm EST/4:00 pm CST will be processed the same business day.
You'll receive timely notification of ACH Returns, Notification of Change, and EDI payment advices via email with FedPayments® Reporter Service.
- ABA/routing number search feature to validate the accuracy of your transactions.
- Reduce the potential for fraud on your account.
- Improve cash position forecasts with predictable transaction posting.
- Immediate funds availability on incoming credit transactions.
- Simplify account reconciliation.
- You maintain administrative rights to add, edit, and delete users.
- Customize user entitlements by account and function and establish transaction limits.
- You can require multiple approvers to release transactions.
- Out of Band Authentication is required for transaction approval.
- Our transaction monitoring system provides additional safeguards to protect your account.
First Merchants offers The Strength of Big, The Service of Small. With a broad product suite and experienced professional to deliver superior service, we offer customized solutions to effectively manage cash flow for any size and type of organization.
Additional limitation and requirements may apply. For more information, call our Business Solutions team at 1.866.833.0050. We look forward to working with you.