Please include the additional Dwight & Virginia Deen Schoeff Scholarship supplemental information with the scholarship application. Applications and supplemental information are due February 1, 2020.
The Dwight & Virginia Deen Schoeff Scholarship was established in 2006 by the Last Will and Testament of Virginia Schoeff. Each Delaware County school may only nominate one student. Those students who attend the Indiana Academy must have
lived in Delaware County and been eligible to attend a Delaware County school prior to admittance to the Academy. First preference is given to students pursuing a career in music education; however, students pursuing a teaching career or any
other career shall be considered. The scholarship is intended to fund an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university within the United States. No student shall receive the scholarship for more than four academic years
and must have and maintain a GPA of 3.0 and full-time enrollment status to remain eligible. This award is automatically renewable and the amount of the award will fluctuate from year to year.
- List of extra-curricular activities (i.e. Athletics, Social Clubs, Student Body Government, Community Involvement, Honors, Awards, etc.). Include the activity, years participating and any offices held, recognition and/or honors.
- List work experience & wage earned (current-employment first).
- High school transcript that should include SAT and/or ACT scores. College transcript must include school name, student name, most recent semester GPA.
- One letter of recommendation from an instructor.
Instructions for submitting required Material:
- Compile all required information into one email.
- Subject line should read: [Scholarship Name - Student Name, Semester / Year]
- Example: Dwight & Virginia Deen Schoeff Scholarship - Curtis Krammes, Spring 2020
Please email your Dwight & Virginia Deen Schoeff Foundation scholarship application and supplemental information to email@example.com.
First Merchants Private Wealth Advisors
P.O. Box 1467
Muncie, IN 47308-1467