ACH provides a safe, efficient method of moving funds on a next-day basis without the time delay of paper checks or the expense of a wire transfer. Money can be moved to and from any financial institution that participates in the ACH network.
How It Works
We accept all ACH files created in NACHA (National Automated Clearing House Association) format. Files should be received by 2:45 p.m. in order to assure timely processing. The primary means of transmitting ACH files is through the use of our Business Online Banking system; premium packages offer ACH payment options. ACH functions provided through online banking are as follows:
- Single or multiple transaction
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Debit
- Cash Concentration
- The ability to upload a NACHA file created in other applications
- The ability to initiate certain Federal and State tax payments
We originate a quarter of a million ACH transactions on behalf of our customers each year. Our ACH Department maintains a number of procedures to ensure the secure and accurate processing of each file received. Transaction processing systems are continually upgraded to maintain high standards of performance. In addition, our Business Online Banking system allows you to limit transaction entry and transmission capabilities to specific users via Login ID and Password.
- Helps trim operating expenses
- Speeds receipt of recivables
- Cuts banking costs
- Lowers postage, check printing and reconcilement costs
- Enhances your relationships with your vendors and customers
For more information or to upgrade your Business Online Banking package, call us at 1.800.205.3464, stop by a banking center, or email us.