First Merchants is proud to welcome Monroe Bank & Trust into our company. As a valued First Merchants client, we know you will enjoy the benefits of our combined companies, including access and convenience of more banking centers and ATMs, as well as expanded expertise to meet your growing and diverse financial service needs.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding service disruptions on Saturday, November 9.
As we complete the system conversion of Monroe Bank and Trust, we expect service disruptions, as detailed below.
ONLINE BANKING, MOBILE BANKING, TELEPHONE BANKING
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Telephone Banking will have limited service disruptions on Saturday, November 9th.
- The ATM Network will have limited service disruptions on Saturday, November 9th. Balance inquiries and account transfers will not be available during that time.
- Some retailers will place a hold on funds equal to your transaction before the purchase is complete. These holds will impact your available funds balance.
BANKING CENTERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- All Banking Centers are closed Monday, November 11th in observance of the federal holiday, Veteran’s Day.
- Balance inquiries and account transfers will be unavailable through Customer Service and Banking Centers on Saturday, November 9th.
- Customer Service will be available Saturday, November 9th from 9 A.M. - 3 P.M. EST by calling 1.800.205.3464.
First Merchants growth positively impacts you in several ways, including:
- Innovation of our products and services
- The power and convenience of a single source partner for all of your financial needs
- Opportunities for employment and career growth
- Greater impact through our continued community commitment
- Even more responsive and knowledgeable (banking) centers of influence
- More bankers delivering our knowledge edge
- Increased convenience through more locations and digital banking options
For additional information stop by your local banking center today or contact First Merchants Customer Service at 1.800.205.3464.