At First Merchants, community commitment has been our philosophy since day one. It’s more than words; it’s how we do business. We are bankers working with customers in the cities, towns and communities in which they live, and we support and encourage our employees’ active involvement.
If your organization would like to request the services of First Merchants Bank volunteers, please complete the form below.
Please submit requests as far in advance as possible. Volunteer opportunities received at least two weeks in advance of your event and for requests outside of standard work hours will be shared with our team. While every effort will be made to fully accommodate your request, volunteers are not guaranteed. Please contact us for confirmation of the number of volunteers you can expect.
We partner with qualified organizations including schools, cultural organizations and many other nonprofit groups.
- Any Michigan non-profit organization in the communities we serve can contact us for assistance.
- We do not provide volunteers for private individuals, participate in political campaigns or replace paid workers with volunteers.
- Contact us a week prior to the event to verify the number of volunteers we can provide. Fulfilling the requested number of volunteers is not guaranteed.
- Provide recognition at your event advertising First Merchants Bank volunteer assistance.
- Maintain a safe working environment for all volunteers. All volunteers must be covered by your
organization’s insurance policies (general insurance). First Merchants Bank does not provide Worker’s compensation, medical or liability insurance for our volunteers.
- Volunteers may not serve alcohol.