Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Round out your retirement portfolio or get one started with an IRA! An IRA may be the perfect tool for you to ensure that your retirement is all that you have worked and planned for. We offer both Traditional and Roth IRAs, which provide steady interest and are a safe investment for the future. To learn more about IRAs, visit our Trust section.
- Save for retirement on a tax-deferred basis. Contributions may be tax deductible*, and earnings are not taxed until withdrawal.
- People with earned income may contribute until age 70½; contribution limits apply.
- Contributions are not tax-deductible; however, earnings are tax free* unless a withdrawal is not a qualified distribution.
- Ideal if you anticipate being in a higher tax bracket upon retirement.
- People with earned income may contribute, regardless of age; contribution limits apply.
- Rates are tiered based on term and are generally fixed.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly.
- Early withdrawal penalty may apply.
Minimum Opening Deposit:
- $2,500 for terms of less than 12 months, $1,000 for terms greater than 12 months or $100 for variable rate.
Other service fees may apply.
* Not to be construed as tax advice. Please consult your attorney or tax adviser.