It's easy to enroll in Mobile Banking! The service is free and available to all Online Banking customers. Follow the instructions below, or download detailed instructions.
- Sign in to Online Banking (use the red box to the left on this page)
- Choose 'Enroll' under the 'Mobile' tab.
- Review and accept the legal agreement
- Enter your mobile number (with area code), and create a Mobile ID and PIN.
- Review and submit your enrollment form.
- Complete your enrollment by activating your mobile number. You will receive a text requesting a reply to complete enrollment. Reply with Y, YES or OK and watch for a confirmation message. That's it!
Once you're enrolled, you will use your Mobile ID and PIN to sign in to your account using Mobile Web or our iPhone App. (Download our app for free here)
Text banking will be available using the mobile number you provided (only one number may be enrolled per account). Some commands use account nicknames, which can be viewed and changed under 'Preferences' within Online Banking (view available commands here). Standard text messaging rates apply, so you should check with your carrier to avoid unexpected charges.
You can change your login information and mobile number, or unenroll from Mobile Banking at any time using the 'Mobile' tab within your Online Banking account.
Questions? Read our FAQs or contact us at 1.800.205.3464.
Note: If you are not yet an Online Banking customer, you will need to sign up before you can enroll in Mobile Banking.