Go green with eStatements
It's easy to enroll in eStatements! The service is free and available for checking and savings accounts to all Online Banking customers. To sign up, just follow the steps below, or download step-by-step instructions.
Note: If you are not yet an Online Banking customer, you will need
to sign up before you can enroll in eStatements.
To sign up:
- Sign in to Online Banking (use the red box to the left on this page)
- Choose 'Statements' under the 'Accounts' tab, then 'Manage Delivery Options'.
- Review the service agreement and view the sample statement. Check the box in the bottom left corner and click 'I Accept.'
- Choose your statement delivery preference for each account; for eStatements, choose 'Online only.' Then review and submit your selections. Your request will be processed within one business day.
- Once you're signed up to receive eStatements, you will receive an email each time a new statement is available (please contact us to update/verify your email address).
- If you choose eStatements for an account, and statements were previously bundled with another checking or savings account, the statements will then be delivered separately. Other accounts with combined statements will not be affected.
- eStatement requests from any owner/signer/CSA will be accepted as the account’s Official Delivery Option choice on behalf of all owners/signers/CSAs and paper statement will be discontinued.
- Once you select eStatements, any special delivery options, such as sending a copy of the statement to another address, will be discontinued. (These can be re-established upon request.)
- You may switch any available account to eStatements at any time. To return an account with eStatements to paper statement delivery, please call Customer Service.
Questions? Contact us at 1.800.205.3464.