Wednesday, March 21, 2018
First Merchants Bank was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. This thirteenth annual program was created by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group. This statewide survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best employers in Indiana, benefiting the state’s economy, workforce and businesses.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a for profit, not-for-profit business or government entity;
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in Indiana;
- Have at least 15 employees working in Indiana;
- Be in business a minimum of 1 year.
Companies from across the state entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Indiana.
To see the full listing of companies named visit the Indiana Chamber website.