Please include the additional Ferrell W. Dunn Scholarship supplemental information with the scholarship application. Applications and supplemental information are due February 1, 2018.
The Ferrell W. Dunn Scholarship, in honor of Ferrell W. Dunn, was established, to assist Delaware County graduates who desire to study medicine, but lack the necessary financial resources to do so. The number of scholarships awarded each year is based on the availability of income in the fund, with annual renewals possible.
- A brief paragraph stating the reasons you desire to study and practice medicine.
- High school and college transcripts and that include SAT and/or ACT scores, GPA, and class standing. Also include medical school academic record if applicable.
- Letter of Recommendation from curriculum advisor, college administrator, or a academic professional.
- Year of high school graduation
- Name of college or university you attended for undergraduate along with undergraduate major and graduation date.
- If married, spouse’s name and occupation.
- Do you plan to be employed during school?
- Name and contact information for three references.
Application and supplemental information due by February 1, 2018. Before clicking apply make sure you have all the required supplemental information ready. You cannot save your application and come back to it later.
For additional information, please feel free to contact:
First Merchants Private Wealth Advisors
P.O. Box 1467
Muncie, IN 47308-1467