Do your banking whenever - and wherever - you choose, with the First Merchants Mobile app from First Merchants Bank. Download our app for Apple, Android or Kindle Fire. Works for Lafayette Bank & Trust clients, too!
First Merchants for business Mobile app is a simple, secure and convenient way to manage your business accounts, anytime, anywhere, right from your Apple, Android or Kindle Fire device! Whether you’re at home, at work, or on the go, your bank accounts are at your fingertips; deposit checks, check your balance and see recent activity, make transfers, schedule and pay bills, find locations, and more, all on your mobile device!
To use the First Merchants for business Mobile app, you must be a Business Online Banking user of First Merchants Bank or Lafayette Bank and Trust.
- Deposit checks
- See status of mobile deposits
Balances and Transactions
- View balances for multiple accounts
- View pending and recent transactions
- Search transactions by date, description or amount
Transfers and Payments
- Transfer money between your First Merchants accounts
- Schedule and pay bills to existing payees from your checking account
Approvals (Business Clients)
- Approve pending Dual Authorization requests
- Search approvals by type, amount or account
- Find nearby banking centers and ATMs
- Get directions
- Search locations by ZIP code or city, state
We understand the importance of security when managing your finances. We use industry standard security measures to protect your information both online and within our mobile apps.
No account data is ever stored on your device, but if your mobile device is lost or stolen, you may deactivate Mobile Banking anytime by logging in to your Business Online Banking account, clicking Administration > Manage mobile banking settings, and selecting Disable Device or Remove Device. Or, give us a call at 1.866.833.0050 for assistance (M-F 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m. ET).
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.