Our Investment Sweep service can help you maintain your business checking account at the target balance you and your account officer select. At the close of business each day, the excess funds are automatically swept from the account and invested in your selected investment option.
This service is ideal if you manually monitor excess funds or investments or have idle funds that do not produce interest income, because it:
- Maximizes investment earnings while eliminating the need to monitor balances daily
- Maintains liquidity to meet working capital needs each day
How does it work?
If you choose to invest in one of the investment vehicles listed below, and your commercial checking balance drops below your target balance, money will transfer automatically from the mutual fund account to your checking account. Please note that sweeps to/from the Federated Funds occur on a next day basis.
Once you select an investment vehicle; purchases and redemptions occur automatically.
The Automated Cash Investment Service offers several different investment vehicles with features tailored to meet your investment objectives.
You may choose one from any of the following types of Money Funds offered by Federated Investors:
- Commercial paper
- Tax free
Call us at 1.800.205.3464 or email us, and we will be happy to help you get started.
- The Investment Sweep is not a deposit, guarantee or other obligation of the bank.
- Residual funds left in deposit accounts are FDIC insured.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- Yield will vary.
- Yield quotations more closely reflect the current earnings of the fund than the total return quotation.
- An investment in money market funds is neither insured nor guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency.
- Although money market funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in these funds.
- Income may be subject to state and local taxes.
- For more complete information including charges and expenses, ask your investment professional for a prospectus.
- Read the prospectus carefully before investing.