Move your funds to and from accounts, investments or lines of credit automatically, saving time and money.
- Investment Sweep Services*
Automatically sweep excess funds above a target balance from your business checking account into an investment account.
- Line of Credit Sweep Services
Use an established line of credit to sweep into your checking account to cover checks or keep the balance in your account above a set limit. Or, utilize excess funds in your checking account to pay down your commercial line of credit.
- Zero Balance Accounts
Create an account that will be funded using our sweep service to pay a specific vendor or to use for a specific purpose.
Call us at 1.800.205.3464, and we will be happy to help you get started.
* Please Note
- The Investment Sweep is not a deposit, guarantee or other obligation of the bank.
- Residual funds left in deposit accounts are FDIC insured.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- Yield will vary.
- Yield quotations more closely reflect the current earnings of the fund than the total return quotation.
- An investment in money market funds is neither insured nor guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency.
- Although money market funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in these funds.
- Income may be subject to state and local taxes.
- For more complete information including charges and expenses, ask your investment professional for a prospectus.
- Read the prospectus carefully before investing.